Colorado and Arizona Petroleum Mission Statement
Colorado Petroleum Products Company’s Mission Statement is to generate growth for its investors by providing excellent product quality and service to its valued customers. A key component in its Mission Statement is the establishment of CPPC products as a recognizable, value-added line of petroleum products. CPPC has committed its company and its employees to the objectives listed below to attain its Mission Statement goals.
• Respect and protect the environment of our organization and our community.
• Acknowledge and recognize the dedication and service of our employee.
• Provide our employees with a benefit package that includes health, vision, dental, etc.
• Safeguard the health and safety of our employees and community.
• Support the community through our active commitment and involvement.
• Provide our employees with the resources to produce value-added, quality products and services.
• Implement ‘risk management’ practices and plan/do/check/act (PDCA) process techniques.
• Communicate to our employees the ever-changing requirements and needs of our customers.
• Establish and maintain partnerships with our customers and suppliers.
• Commit to providing our stakeholders with profitable return on investments.
• Monitor and measure defined performance objectives to assure customer satisfaction, organizational performance and continual improvement of company operations.
• Benefit from the implementation and practice of the total quality management principles contained in the ISO 9001 (2015) Standard.